วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Gerber 01471 Suspension Butterfly Opening Multi-Plier, with Sheath Reviews



Read more Reviews I like the quality of this instrument. Processing is very good, looks better in person than in photographs. It opens smoothly into the caliper, which looks very robust performance. The leaves are safe and lock firmly in place, I think you can safely use the point of abuse. I cut plate with a saw, but Passe-partout, but it works better than I expected. It would reduce the poles of a shelter or a small branch of a fire. Sharp knives, with a few strokes ceramic knife had a good margin. The case seems permanently fact, my only complaint is that the belt is large enough for a narrow, measuring about 1 3 / 4 inches.
bouht my grandmother gave me a little 'ago.Its nice, but it's really hard to close the main tools.Since my grandfather is very strong, so for me that I can do it with hand.Also, my father has more orignal tool.He Gerber said that if I am entitled to his infallible and after.
This unit is well built and has served me well more than two years. He said that I think it is very important to add that this is a real pain to get some tools out. Since the purchase, the individual instruments are still strong and hard to get rid of. I often get close to the tool to get a good grip, or use the button to go I want to dump.

I am no stranger to the knives and tools. I've been with since 10 and use it even longer. This type may be functional, but it is very difficult to use for no thorn.
Discription : Features: Wire cutter. Press Wire. Serrated knife. Fine-pointed knife. Needlenose pliers. Screwdriver. Small flat screwdriver. Medium flat screwdriver. Ballistic Nylon. Opener. Lanyard hole. Features: Overall length: 6.50 ". Dimensions: 4". Weight: 6.7 ounces
Read more Gerber 01471 Suspension Butterfly Opening Multi-Plier, with Sheath

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น