วันจันทร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Leatherman 830039 New Wave Multitool with Leather Sheath Reviews


Read more Reviews Whay can I say that I have many different models of multiple-purpose Leatherman and all are good. Wool is my favorite mine, because the number of useful tools on it. 25-year warranty on all products Leatherman you know, the company behind your product. Multitools There are many manufacturers out there, but none can match the quality and craftsmanship Leatherman. SOG Multitool is decent, but if I had to choose the Leatherman always! MP This is the perfect companion for a good knife entry into the great outdoors or on the track. If you are on the market for the best multitool out there who do not focus Leatherman is easy!Awesome product. It was a gift for his wife. I had mine for more than 10 years with heavy use, it seems almost indestructible.I bought a broadcast meteorologist my wife for Christmas. I really enjoyed it. In practice all the time.Discription : New Wave multitool from Leatherman features improved pliers and wire cutters on the outside door lock knife, file, and saw. All the internal tools are positive locking and scissors, flat 1/4-inch bit driver with Phillips head, flat screwdriver, can opener screwdriver, wire stripper for glasses and reversible. It comes with a handy leather sheath. Made in USA, with domestic and foreign shares.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น