วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Swiss Army Pocket Knife Swiss Champ Reviews



Read more Reviews All I can say is that this knife is all you need!
It's OK. but the packaging is a little "sloppy. I really am in Europe?
The Swiss master is one of the most frequently used tools that I had, and used in my many years of a child "tools". I always carried a more than 35 years and every time to repair, restoration and sent me just buy another for use in the meantime. I like many, many features of the instrument and never considered Swiss Champ "on top" of having too many features, all at all times. My only complaint with these tools, it's great that the steel is a little "soft and do not tip for a long time. The leaves also distort and bend much easier than I prefer, but then never rust even have problems with sharpness. I could not praise more these tools quite nice. They have proved valuable one thousand hours long tool life, as I write, and yes, I am a carpenter and cabinetmaker career, which probably explains my love for this great knife.
Discription : Champ Swiss Army knife with 16 tools for small easy to carry. Features include: 2 blades, opener and stopper, corkscrew, scissors, Phillips and standard screwdrivers, reamer, tweezers, toothpick, wire stripper, wood saw, nail file, tweezers and a magnifying glass.
Read more Swiss Army Pocket Knife Swiss Champ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น