วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Kershaw Ken Onion Black Blur Folding Knife with Speed Safe Reviews



Read more Reviews I brought this model to more than 2 years. Initially I used in the processing of tugs. E 'is great for cutting all sizes line and experienced salty conditions. I lost after I moved and had to buy another. Can I buy another, just to make sure I'm always one.
As with all my other knives Kershaw, it is also exceptional. I love it. Now it's my favorite knife.
I have been with me every day. Luz E ', easy to use, very robust and well executed. You will not be disappointed
this knife. I brought the knife Kershaw over the last 12 years and will continue the tradition with Blur Black.
This knife is just great. Elegant and easy to carry, but very safe in their hands due to sand, "" texture on the handle. Made in USA! Craft is excellent. Sharp as a razor. Very easy to open with one hand. It looks good, without too much style to be. It seems to be the right size - not too big but big enough for the processing tasks reasonable. (Note - To shorten the version stamp rope, thick skin, etc.), the clip is very safe to proceed and a speedy recovery. It is very well in comparison with knives worth much more. Simply no better than anywhere near the price.
Discription : 3 3 / 8 "440A stainless steel blade with black Tungsten DLC coating. Anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tec inserts. Equipped with a design speed of opening and security assistance removable reversible pocket clip.
Read more Kershaw Ken Onion Black Blur Folding Knife with Speed Safe

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น