วันจันทร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Leatherman 931009 Bit Driver Extension Reviews


Read more Reviews I love my Leatherman Wave, and not commercial or personal multi-tool, but it was a time when it was difficult to drive screws in confined spaces without knocking on the door, and moments that could not reach the screw collections since the instrument was too strong. This extension is responsible for these problems and makes it more like a regular screwdriver. Works with all the bits that come stock with Leatherman, and any other pieces you can buy here. I highly recommend it.In addition to my Leatherman offers versatility with respect to persons who use, providing six-sided 1 / 4 "and most Leatherman variety is still with me. It perfectly fits into the pocket of his greatcoat on the opposite side of the burner that came with my super." Now I am ready "Leatherman Bit Driver Extension converts Leatherman New Wave and other models in the long bloody brilliant screwdriver (or bits). Although there is some relaxation in the device, leading to a deeper screws easier. Bits with a small accessory package ', which are now ready to insert or remove a wide range of designs. Recommended for maintenance.Discription : Leatherman 931009 Bit Driver Extension.Read more Leatherman 931009 Bit Driver Extension

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น