วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Leatherman 934850 Quick-Release Pocket Clip and Lanyard Ring Reviews



Read more Reviews Wave multitool is very useful to have everything, but it is somewhat "hard to sit in the pocket. Footage from his pocket and is more comfortable in the pocket (at least with jeans). Position pocket clip tool deep as you can see the top of the device could be flush with the edge of the bag (or belts).

Pocket clip is not in conflict with any instrument. I have used wrist strap ring, but a good size and should be similar to the hand - ring inserted into the bone affects the use of scissors.
First, does or intends to use the neck ring (because then I can not use a pocket clip (tool I have (Leatherman wave) has a slot for quick release of these items, not sure if other Leatherman tools has more than one slot, although ), and because it has a ring on the string instrument). Therefore, it is really clip.

My fear of leaving only unfounded (I thought that when I went to use the tool, and something I needed, the clip may slip out of his office, which has not happened yet).

I am very happy that I did not personally think that the belt if it came to his Leatherman all day, so I took it and now just slip into a pocket and I'm good to go. Only the best tool I've had better.
Frankly, I had the opportunity to use the article in the airport because I pulled the knife he bought Letherman. I think it's useful.
Discription : Leatherman 934850 Leatherman Quick Release Pocket Clip and lanyard ring.
Read more Leatherman 934850 Quick-Release Pocket Clip and Lanyard Ring

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น